- Compiles data needed to prepare the critical items reports or other supplementary reports as required.
- Participates in pre- and post-award meetings to review and discuss schedules and potential problem areas that may impact the required delivery dates.
- Ensures supplier evaluation reports are input into the Supplier Information System.
- Prepares and organizes assigned Procurement-sponsored meetings, such as post-award kick-off or progress meetings, to ensure complete understanding and agreement between Bechtel, the customer, and supplier on all purchase order matters.
- Coordinates with planning and scheduling, field material coordinators or Jobsite project expeditors and construction to establish priorities, sequences and required delivery dates and instructs suppliers accordingly.
- Contacts suppliers to obtain the timely submission of engineering data and to follow-up on material acquisition, production progress and shipment.
- Reviews area expediting assignments and recommends corrective action on problems identified in the reports.
- Coordinates shipping arrangements or tracking requests with the project traffic representative.
- Obtains copies of supplier’s orders for material, performs sub-supplier expediting, where necessary, and works closely with supplier quality representatives to ensure awareness of materials subject to quality performance and their locations of manufacture.
- Expedites Bechtel engineering for the timely review, approval, and return of engineering data submitted by suppliers.
- Evaluates production schedules and progress reports from suppliers to determine if their programs and work progress meet job-site requirements.
- Capable of interpreting schedules to ensure they are realistic, that required activities occur on time, and that interface between activities is maintained.
- Proficient in organizing tasks for completion by an agreed deadline.
- Knows how to deal professionally with suppliers and project personnel.
- Good oral and written communication skills regarding technical and production matters with both project and supplier personnel.
- Good knowledge of general business practices and administrative procedures.
- Capable of providing early warning to the Expediting Supervisor of supplier deficiencies or schedule slippage.
- An understanding of equipment and material fabrication steps and methods.
Qualification & Experience:
- 3 – 5 Years of Experience
Job Location: Gurgaon, India