The designer must interpret and implement technical direction received from engineers, technologists or other supervisors and work independently to develop clear and concise drawings that will be checked by an engineer prior to being completed and issued.
- Provides technical guidance to design and drafting personnel in preparation of drawings.
- Assists in the development and updating of flow charts for planning and scheduling engineering.
- Assists in computer-related activities, such as preparing input data and using computer programs for the computerized solutions of technical problems including the use of CAD Systems for drawing preparation.
- Assists in the development of basic layout drawings for civil/structural data or other purposes to be used in working drawings.
- Should be proficient in the use of 3D modeling software like Tekla for steel member and connection modeling.
- Specialized courses in a technical field or
- A diploma or ITI draftsman course in Civil Engineering or other related streams.
- Basic skills in oral and written communication.
- Practical work experience to the degree necessary to perform the responsibilities outlined above.
Qualification & Experience:
- Civil/Structural/Architectural Designer with Diploma/ITI Draftsman (in Civil) and 3+ years of experience in Steel Detailing office of repute.
Job Location: Vadodara, India