Responsible for overall Cost Engineering, Planning and Scheduling, for all assigned projects or other designated areas of responsibility within the project controls function. Provides technical and administrative guidance to the Project Controls personnel at Vadodara office. Participates in discipline-specific policy development.
- Responsible for the quality and timeliness of budgets, financial reports, and schedules.
- Provides input to proposals, strategic plans, client presentations, and contract negotiations.
- Responsible for departmental personnel administration and development.
- Participates in evaluating discipline-specific office workload and staffing plans supports hiring as required.
- Performs audits to ensure the quality of cost engineering, and planning/scheduling functions.
- Reviews project work plans.
- Responsible for the implementation of departmental training programs.
- Responsible for discipline operating plans and discipline performance within the office.
- Participates in developing discipline specific office policy.
- Responsible for the effective implementation of department procedures used for monitoring and controlling cost and schedule.
- Makes presentations to management and clients.
- Skilled in oral and written communication, with demonstrated skill in presenting cost engineering and planning and scheduling information to management and clients.
- Demonstrated skill in management, supervisory, and personnel administration functions.
- Skilled in developing and implementing cost and schedule control systems, techniques, and procedures.
- Knowledge of Project Controls BSAP’s and interfaces with other functional tools and systems
- Skilled in developing Project Controls training programs, including developing curricula, selecting instructors, teaching, and monitoring effectiveness of programs.
- Knowledge of engineering, procurement, contracts, construction, and startup work processes, as performed by Bechtel.
- Planning and scheduling, and management information activities, preferably in oil and gas projects.
Qualification & Experience:
- Minimum 15 years of work experience with thorough knowledge of and demonstrated experience in all aspects of cost engineering
Job Location: Gurugram, India