Good communication skills are needed both verbally and written, to Interact with peers and customers. The job requires the ability to work well with others on a team as well as independently. Job requires working within a diverse team of skilled and motivated co-workers to collaborate on results. Other qualities for this candidate are a positive attitude, self-motivated, the ability to work in a fast-paced, demanding environment, and the ability to adapt to changing priorities.
- Working knowledge of JSON, XML, XPATH, and XSLT.
- Experience in Visual Studio, SQL Server 2012/2014
- Must have hands-on experience in .Net, C#, Asp.net, MVC
- Complete ability to manage all software configuration items, installation and cutover of the computing products within a given scope. Also have experience in ALM tools (GitLab, TFS, ClearCase, SVN).
- Good understanding of Relational database and working experience in SQL Server, Oracle development environment
- Complete knowledge of software architecture and design methodologies. Ability to synthesize software architectures and designs that meet requirements, characteristics and constraints.
- Must have hands-on experience with PL/SQL and Oracle capabilities/functionalities
- Experience in using data structures and algorithms.
- DevOps, Continuous Integration. Experience in using any CICD tools like Jenkins, Jfrog Artifactory, etc.
Qualification & Experience:
- Must have a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree with 8 – 12 years of experience.
Job Location: Bangalore, India