As an Engineer, you will have the opportunity to direct and contribute to the concept, development, and design of Electrical Wiring Harness while strengthening your electrical skills and mastery of engineering design concepts within the Electrical Center of excellence team. You will partner with and provide technical guidance to local/global teams. You will contribute to the planning and delivery of projects, continually learn and stay abreast of innovative technology, mentor and coach team members, and broaden your professional network. This position performs complex electrical integration work, identifies design problems, and resolves problems.
- Get involved and contribute to new component development and sub-processes.
- Get involved and contribute to system-level architecture, electrical system/subsystem
- Perform needs electrical analysis and initiate ideas
- Evaluate new products, processes, or systems
- Communicate results to customers, suppliers, team members, and other business units
- Perform product maintenance /Resolve electrical design
- Design/Develop Electrical Wiring harness for various Caterpillar machines
- Requires min of 3-5 years of experience in Pro/E -Creo cabling.
- Must have a good mechanical/electrical aptitude with the ability to develop product concepts.
- Requires strong leadership ability and good communication skills.
- Incumbent must be able to demonstrate the ability to gain a mastery of complex engineering and manufacturability concepts.
Qualification & Experience:
- 5 – 8 Years of Experience in Automotive electrical or Heavy engineering
Job Location: Chennai, India