As an Associate Engineer for SMT-EMD Detailing COE team, you will have the opportunity to learn from and contribute towards modeling and detailing projects and ensure superior performance, durability, reliability, quality, and serviceability to meet global requirements. In this entry-level engineering position, you will build your technical expertise while learning product development through practical application and staying abreast of innovative technology. You will also build your professional network, engage with peers and receive guidance from mentors in the field.
- Participate in project initiation meetings, understand the scope and share estimation on the project completion date
- Support on BIQ/AQE/Build Issues associate design projects
- Develop and maintain good working relationship within the team and other teams
- Work with various teams to ensure timely delivery of projects with the expected quality level.
- Address all customer issues promptly and propose process/product improvements
- Collaborate Effectively with Internal and External Clients
- Responsible to implement FCD, Automation and other process improvements in SPBU projects.
- Responsible to understand the project requirements and execute the modeling and detailing tasks adhering to CPPS standards.
- Actively contribute towards Part proliferation prevention drives
Qualification & Experience:
- Minimum 6 Years of relevant experience in Creo Part Modeling, Assembly and Detailing
Job Location: Chennai, India