Accountable for identifying and implementing actions to solve the necessary tasks to resolve product problems, develop new products, and advance turbomachinery technology.
Authority to apply new technology and concepts and to determine their applicability.
Understand the business needs of development programs and uses these needs to balance the drive toward high technology and analytical perfection.
- Applicant’s background should include deep knowledge of NEC and familiarity with IEC, ATEX and other codes and standards as applied to Electrical balance of plant equipment including common international codes such as API and NFPA.
- Assists in the design of electrical system operating logic.
- Will handle specification creation and modification, scope drawings creation and review of equipment specifications (Fuel system, Lubrication, Fire & Gas Protection, Vibration Monitoring,
- Auxiliary Systems Control, BOP, Generator, etc). Scope drawings include, among others, high, medium and low voltage One Line diagrams, Area classification, block diagrams, power and control cable raceways, grounding, lightning, and cable schedules. HV. MV and LV applications are directly related to power generation packages, and power supply to Gas compressor installations.
- Interface with multi-discipline teams during the definition of equipment scope and throughout project execution.
- Participates in project design reviews, and HAZOP reviews.
- Ability to work on agile methodology
- Designs and specifies electrical equipment as found commonly in the Oil & Gas environment.
Qualification & Experience:
- Minimum of 7- 10 years Oil and Gas industry experience.
Job Location: Chennai, India