Act as the independent Software Quality Assurance Manager for selected critical Applications/ Projects to ensure quality objectives are achieved in all the phases of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) through planning, quality reviews, mentoring, coaching and building a sustainable partnership with Project stakeholders.
- Continuously perform Project Quality risk assessment, by evaluating the project’s scope, schedule and adequacy of delivery resources
- Plan key quality assurance milestones and activities such as work product reviews, assessments, and retrospect (verification and validation)
- Define clear entry/exit and acceptance quality criteria to objectively evaluate the quality of work products
- During project initiation, work with the Project Manager to establish the project quality goals and objectives
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, able to interact with various stakeholders with excellent communications and interaction skills, including presentation
- Experienced in defining and driving software quality processes within the SDLC framework
- Experienced in Software Quality Assessment / Software Security Audit against requirements of financial regulatory bodies such as MAS, RBI, HKMA, etc.
- Identify areas of improvement in SDLC Governance to enable increased coverage, especially with the focus on automation in the areas of the quality checkpoint, and data collection
- Preferably with Software Security and Agile Project Management experience, such as CISSP, CSSLP, CSM.
- Meticulous and delivers good quality work
Qualification & Experience:
- 12+ years of the software experience with an IT company, preferably Banking domain
Company: DBS Bank
Job Location: Hyderabad, India