We are looking for a talented Sales Officer who can Implement and execute Etihad Cargo commercial strategy in local market and customer based on the Etihad Cargo commercial strategy by segment. Performance manage customers and/or GSA. Deliver sales targets as per strategy and budget. Execute cascaded global accounts strategy and targets to country level for execution. Consolidate local performance by Key Account to global level.
- Plan and execute a robust sales plans by account to deliver the objectives set and agreed.
- Negotiate and manage commercial agreements with assigned accounts of trade and corporate segment to ensure sales can be closed, respecting corporate guidelines and indications.
- Communicate and meet regularly with relevant accounts to identify opportunities to grow Etihad cargo business across all product verticals.
- Execution of cargo’s defined sales strategy by Account based on data driven segmentation and framework, aligned with Etihad’s policies and procedures
- Perform, coordinate and execute sales activities for assigned accounts, Overview and monitor the market and the competitors to ensure established Company sales targets are reached contributing to Company revenue objectives achievement.
- Define, agree and document sales plan activities in salesforce as per agreed process
- Execute global targets and strategy in local markets and ensure the local account plans are aligned with global account objective.
- Collect, analyse and consolidate data and market information to support the identification of intervention areas to ensure sales target achievement
- Analyse the market and customer potential to determine the value of existing and prospective customers and customers business in terms of sales opportunities. Research, gather and analyse products availability in the market to assist in the proposal of new products and services to improve Company sales
- Identify and implement fidelity techniques to ensure a long-lasting fruitful business relationship with major accounts
- Establish, develop and maintain business relationships with assigned current customers and prospective customers segment to generate revenues.
- Follow all relevant policies, processes and procedures so that work is carried out in a controlled and consistent manner
- Highly motivated self-starter able to work to deadlines and under limited supervision
- Ability to communicate effectively with, and influence, all levels of staff, management and external stakeholders and customers, both verbally and in writing, on a commercial level.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Strong interpersonal and consultative skills.
- Strong written and oral communication skills (English).
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelors’ degree, in a commercial discipline. Postgraduate qualification in commercial discipline.
- At least 4 years hands on experience and proven successful track record in similar role, preferably in airline or cargo industry