We are pleased to announce an incredibly exciting opportunity to join us a Country Manager The successful candidate will lead, guide and direct the area through effective management of the GSA and/or EY direct staffs in line with the Cargo Commercial and operational strategy to maximize result. Performance Manage the effective achievement of objectives by setting individual targets for own staff and/or GSA, developing and motivating staff in order to maximize individual and collective performance. Drive continuous performance management and coaching to improve performance. Comply with all relevant safety, security, quality, health and environmental procedures to ensure a healthy and safe work environment
- Develop, maintain and lead customer relationships including global key accounts (where the key account structure requires), regional key accounts and local accounts at all levels. Ensure
- Etihad Cargo visibility in the assigned area to all customer decision makers.
- Performance manage the local sales team(s) to ensure the maximization of company reach and revenues possibilities. Effectively manage GSA performance, challenge current work practices to ensure effective utilization of all available resources.
- Manage sales costs, coach, direct and motivate Etihad own sales team and work closely with the development of key GSA staffs. Measure Salesforce effectiveness of both GSA and/or EY staff and take action to improve quality and coverage.
- Collect, collate, provide feedback to HQ and pro-actively take action on market intelligence. Identify opportunities and potential blocks, plan strategy to overcome any area resistance.
- Lead, develop, manage and stipulate a portfolio of customer contracts in line with Etihad Cargo’s segmentation model and commercial strategy
- Review sales incentives calculation and approve payout for the assigned area of responsibility to ensure timely and proper recognition of sales targets
Qualification & Experience:
- Must be able to demonstrate a strategic understanding, strong commercial acumen and sound knowledge of cargo sales and operations
- Degree level preferably in sales & Marketing Management with acquired specialization in cargo sales.