As a Vendor Operations Lead, you will manage the Global Customer Care (GCC) team’s outsourced Ads support operations in India. You will be responsible for ensuring continued partnership with internal GCC stakeholders and supporting the Vendor team in running the Ads support team, which provides both outstanding customer service to our advertisers and flexibility to our Google teams. In this role, you’ll deliver service and operational excellence, and collaborate with other regional and global stakeholders to shape strategies around outsourced Ads operations. You will also have an understanding of the Ads product, experience managing teams to agreed performance goals, and the ability to manage relationships with external partners while contributing experience in outsourcing and vendor management.
Google creates products and services that make the world a better place, and gTech’s role is to help bring them to life. Our teams of trusted advisors support customers globally. Our solutions are rooted in our technical skill, product expertise, and a thorough understanding of our customers’ complex needs. Whether the answer is a bespoke solution to solve a unique problem or a new tool that can scale across Google, everything we do aims to ensure our customers benefit from the full potential of Google products.
- Conduct business reviews with our vendor partners. Manage relationships with existing vendor partners responsible for service delivery and other key stakeholders in GCC.
- Interact with Global Vendor Management Office (VMO), Supplier Sourcing teams, HR, Legal, and Sales Finance to maintain infrastructure, drive efficiency, and secure budget.
- Drive operations to provide excellent customer experiences. Drive efficiency and business growth effectiveness through customer success.
- Be the primary point of contact for vendors, communicate staffing needs and launch requirements, and work with vendors to test the adequacy of workflow documentation. Communicate needs for updates/clarifications to Project Management and Product.
- Manage, implement, and define projects in a fast-paced environment across disciplines and time zones. Drive ongoing service improvements and projects involving quantitative analysis, industry research, and strategy development.
Qualification & Experience:
- 5 Years of Experience
Job Location: Bangalore, India