Whether you’re on a consumer product (like Gmail, Search, Maps, Chrome, Android) or a business product (Google Ads, AdSense, Google Marketing Platform, Analytics), you take part in a complete marketing experience as you lead every facet of the product’s journey. From determining positioning, naming, competitive analysis, feature prioritization, and external communications, you help shape the voice of the product and help it grow a consumer base. This means you work with a cross-functional team across sales, corporate communications, legal, webmasters, product development, engineering and more. In this role, you’ll be involved with product marketing strategy from beginning to end.
As a Product Marketing Manager for Google’s business products (Google Ads, Google Marketing Platform) on the B2B side, you take part in a complete marketing experience as you lead every facet of the product’s journey. From determining positioning, naming, competitive analysis, feature prioritization, and external communications, you help shape the voice of the product and help it grow a loyal consumer base. In this role, you’ll be involved across strategy, planning and execution to drive revenue and thought the leadership at scale. This will involve educating marketers, supporting Google’s content strategy, running digital campaigns and communicating effectively through multiple scalable marketing initiatives. You will be working cross-functionally with sales, agency and product specialists, as well as collaborating with other marketing teams across Google’s global offices. You will be in the middle of all the action, helping brands drive business results in a dynamic and competitive environment.
- Develop and execute marketing strategy and plans targeted at advertisers and ad agencies working closely with sales and marketing leadership.
- Identify and execute innovative marketing campaigns and initiatives to drive education, engagement and product adoption leveraging various channels.
- Develop thought leadership material, client and executive narratives and presentations, case studies and content designed to accelerate our business momentum to better engage Google’s customers and agency partners.
- Be a product champion and partner with sales, agency, and ad product teams to craft narratives which answer client objectives with our product solutions.
- Advocate Google’s message, best practices to our customers and our industry peers via events and other direct client communication channels.
Qualification & Experience:
- 5 years of work experience in business marketing, consulting, digital media space.
Job Location: Haryana, India