- You lead and/or support the implementation of planned commercial activities involving your department throughout the store.
- You keep your area of responsibility clean, tidy, priced, and fully stocked, and ensure that the IKEA basic merchandising standards are in place at all times to give customers a positive shopping experience.
- You convey passion about IKEA products and actively learn about their features and benefits, and you share this knowledge with customers and colleagues.
- You understand the store and department action plans.
- You actively approach customers who you see require additional help. You identify their needs by asking the right questions and advise them on the best solutions for their homes in order to exceed their expectations.
- You take responsibility for your department goals and know how you contribute.
- You understand how to use the different IKEA sales and communication channels and know-how for the different customers you meet.
- You actively offer all the services available in the IKEA store to help customers make informed choices, which results in a better shopping experience for them.
Qualification & Experience:
- Knowledge of the IKEA product range, including service products. Basic range presentation know-how Sales steering.