- You will also contribute to unit-level and organizational initiatives with the objective of providing high-quality value-adding solutions to customers. If you think you fit right in to help our clients navigate their next in their digital transformation journey, this is the place for you!
- You will support configuring solution requirements on the products; understand if any issues, diagnose the root-cause of such issues, seek clarifications, and then identify and shortlist solution alternatives
- You will explore the alternatives to the recommended solutions based on research that includes literature surveys, information available in public domains, vendor evaluation information, etc. and build POCs
- You will create requirement specifications from the business needs, define the to-be-processes, and detailed functional designs based on requirements.
Qualification & Experience:
- Must have experience in various enterprise processes like Engineer to order (ETO), Make to stock (MTS), Make to order (MTO), Capital project, and Investment management using SAP PS
- Strong experience in PS IMG customization in areas like Project Profile, Network, and Activity related profiles, Cost planning, Budgeting, Scheduling and Settlement and Result Analysis (RA)
- Experience in Project related procurement process, Resource related Billing, SAP PS’ integration to other modules in SAP like PP, PM, MM, FICO, HCM, and SD
- Must have bachelors or equivalent degree with a minimum of 2 years of experience and have at least worked on two end to end SAP PS implementations