Brighterion, a Mastercard company, was founded in 2000 and acquired by Mastercard in 2017. We deliver a leading artificial intelligence and machine learning platform that provides real-time mission-critical intelligence from any data source, regardless of type, complexity, or volume. Our AI solution secures billions of transactions monthly and is used and trusted by many of the world’s leading organizations and governments in payments, compliance, financial markets, security and defense, healthcare, Internet of Things, marketing, and more. Currently, we serve 74/100 of the largest U.S. banks and more than 2,000 customers worldwide, processing more than 100+ billion transactions annually.
- Strong communication skills (verbal & written). Comfortable in creating and presenting ideas to the upper Management, Business Owners, and other Stakeholders.
- Create test automation for validating sprint deliverables and collaborate with Software Engineers in Test to maintain the full suite of automated integration, regression, and compatibility tests.
- Creates the development and delivery of enhanced software solutions. Researches alternative technical solutions for changing business needs. Responsible for assuring the daily activities
- Assistance with production support issues by acting as point-of-contact and subject matter expert in resolving incidents and problem tickets.
- Analyze requirements, work closely with platform architects to assist in architecting solutions, and create detailed designs in partnership with team members
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience with automating the testing for direct API or network layer applications using Python or Java.
- Experience with testing multi-threaded applications and systems which manage distributed data.