he Cyber & Intelligence Solutions (C&I) team is responsible for product management and innovative product development of products and services to address the evolving risk and security needs of all of Mastercard’s various customer segments. Cyber Product Integration team in C&I focuses on defining the strategic direction for underlying platforms to enable the successful implementation of real-time, data-driven innovative products and services focused on network, security, fraud, digital identity, and authentication. The team is responsible to look across all the products/services across C&I and drive efficiency, re-usability, and increase speed to market for our products and services.
The candidate for this position will focus on supporting Go-To-Market and Sales Enablement leveraging data analytics to enable data-driven sales and decision making across all C&I products, services, and processes.
- Collect and synthesize feedback from clients, development, product, and sales teams for new solutions or product enhancements.
- Data mining, model development, time series analysis, forecasting.
- Create highly predictive models using segmentation and regression techniques to drive profits
- Review analytics end-products to ensure accuracy, quality, and timeliness.
- Apply knowledge of metrics, measurements, and benchmarking to complex and demanding solutions.
- Support Regional Sales Team in their efforts to scale the Sales effort by identifying data-driven opportunities and developing relevant supporting materials.
- Knowledge of metrics, measurements, and benchmarking to complex and demanding solutions across multiple industry verticals
Qualification & Experience:
- Strong SAS, Hadoop, Python, R, MS-Excel, and PowerPoint skills.
- Experience in hands-on business analysis, modeling and segmentation, and data mining using large volumes of granular data to deliver analytical solutions.
- Experience in Payments/Financial Services Industry and/or cybersecurity
- Platforms/Environments: Unix, SAS, SQL, Netezza, VBA, Microsoft BI Stack