- Have you worked in a control center environment?
- Regularly perform data analysis to determine MasterCard’s performance and identify areas of improvement.
- Do you like to triage and drive events to a resolution?
- Monitor the infrastructure, and be a key stakeholder in MasterCard Incident and Change Management processes.
- Globally partnering with our customers to deliver world-class technical support for MasterCard infrastructures and applications, enabling growth, diversification, and new business generation.
- Do you like to interact with customers, vendors, and support teams on a global scale?
- Provide 24x7x365 technical operations support for MasterCard’s global infrastructure; with a focus on minimizing impact to Customers and internal users.
- Execute Incident, Change, and Problem Management processes.
- Monitor the performance of traffic, systems, and central site processing, addressing anomalies detected.
- Route central site and customer traffic as necessary to minimize downtime and impact to the brand and business.
- Conduct quarterly Release and patch rollout for European authorization system
- Perform effective vendor management techniques to ensure forward-progress managed Incidents.
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience.