As part of Mastercard’s strategic investments in New Payment Platforms and diversifying the products, Mastercard has acquired an organization in Cross Border Payments. The New Payments Platform Technology Integration team is looking for an Integration Architect to drive our integration experience to welcome people, processes, and technology of the acquired entity. The ideal candidate is passionate about the corporate user experience journey, highly motivated, intellectually curious, analytical, and possesses an entrepreneurial mindset.
- Be responsible for providing technical leadership to drive integration.
- Create artifacts (Technical Design Documents/Business Unit Engagement/Data Strategy etc) that help integration and migration of current acquired organization into Mastercard
- Demonstrate skills associated with analysis, design, development, and delivery of software & infrastructure solutions.
- Partner with multiple workstreams and sub-streams in order to drive Technology integration of the acquired entity into Mastercard.
- Defines standards, processes, and best practices to enable integration objectives.
- Successfully lead major projects and complex assignments with broad scope and long-term business implications.
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Information Technology,