This position involves the delivery of technical content and publications about Mastercard products and services for our customers. The Analyst, Content Strategy & Development will be focused on creating and delivering digital content. The position involves performing all stages of processes to publish technical content in online, mobile, and printed formats. It also includes researching, evaluating, selecting, and implementing new enterprise-wide processes and technologies.
- Collaborates with other developers, information architects, and editors to develop technical content that is clear, concise and effective with the end-user in mind
- Ensure updates are made to content in accordance with the CS&D writing standards
- Establishes and communicates standards for information types, structures, and assembly so that content is organized logically with the end-user in mind
- Develops high-quality technical content as an included in manuals, communications, online help/web content, presentations, and e-learning courses
- Leverages technical knowledge to create, organize and update content through Darwin Information Type Architecture (DITA) based, XML, API, and other emerging content management technologies
- Serves as a subject matter expert capable of independently resolving most issues while keeping senior leaders informed of any potential risk
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience with or prepared to learn oXygen XML Author and other XML management tools Experience or familiarity with XML, PDF, HTML, DITA, OTK, XSLT and XSL-FO
- Experience with Microsoft Office products
- Experience working on embedded teams, working alongside Agile teams, participating in PI Planning, elaboration sessions, stand up calls, etc.
- Experience working on API, SDK, and other development documentation