This position will be responsible for building custom HTML Emails, Audience Segmentation, and Landing pages for the execution of end to end marketing campaign out of Adobe Campaign and Salesforce Pardot. The position will have direct communication with marketing stakeholders and will be responsible for the design, testing, and execution of each problem to meet the marketer’s requirements.
- Hand-code responsive HTML emails based on Photoshop files in a fast-paced environment
- Create HTML paste emails using HTML and inline CSS
- Ensure cross-email client experience through rendering tests on major email platforms (Hotmail, Yahoo!, Gmail, AOL, Outlook) on multiple browsers and operating systems for both desktop and mobile devices
- Communicate with the customer related to email revisions and other production topics
- Standardization has to be done for all the emails.
- Maintain 1st-hand knowledge of email best practices (use of images, Subject Line construction, spam filtering, fluid/responsive, browser/client cross-compatibility, etc.)
- Work with the email marketing team to understand key campaign parameters and inputs, such as subscriber audience, program frequency, degree of personalization, and overall creative approach
- Code, test & deliver daily, triggered, responsive & ad-hoc email marketing campaigns
- Formulated procedures for slicing and optimization of images for HTML emails utilizing Photoshop.
- Leverage Marketing Automation tools and scripting language to deliver highly dynamic and personalized content
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience in Web Development: Static and Dynamic Newsletters, Responsive coding, Landing Pages.