Good experience in working on McAfee EPO, ENS, VSE, VSES, FRP, Device Control, Manage customer situations in a professional manner with an emphasis on customer satisfaction.
- Upgrade and patch McAfee security platform products to the latest versions.
- Assist with the creation of detailed deployments plans, architectural drawings, and operation manuals.
- Work with internal customers to develop requirements to meet their security objectives.
- Perform supporting tasks such as system hardening, high availability configurations, and developing backup strategies.
- Develop processes and documentation to magnify the benefits of existing SecOps tools and skillsets across the enterprise.
- Administer, operate, and maintain threat environment, including installation, configuration, tuning, and maintenance of threat components, such as AV, anti-spyware, application control, etc.
- Experience managing a web application environment, including event analysis, device configuration, reporting, and metrics generation, and troubleshooting.
- Provide a high level of support to Security Operations and Support teams for all McAfee products that make up the endpoint security toolset.
Qualification & Experience:
- Strong understanding of common categories and characteristics of malware.