As part of the Microsoft Services Cross-Domain Delivery team, the EAS Solution Architect role is responsible for providing Architectural Leadership to envision, build, maintain and upgrade the most innovative and complex solutions using current and emerging technologies for our customers and partners supporting their digital disruption and transformation strategies.
These transformational engagements are usually characterized as high risk, high value, high complexity, and high visibility; and are typically not limited to a single domain. The EAS Solution Architect also demonstrates broad expertise across multiple Domains, Solution Areas, and Industries, and in-depth knowledge of complex Solutions and Offerings. They seek to transform and disrupt the business, look to ‘make the market’ and drive Innovative transformational solutions that require incubation through partnership across Customer, Services and Product Engineering teams.
- Drives delivery excellence ensuring quality customer transformation plans and solutions are delivered.
- Drives quality outcomes demonstrating return on investment (ROI) and is accountable for quality assurance & governance, as a technology leader.
- Demonstrates an understanding of the Customer/Partner change management process and adoption principles
- Drives and delivers strategy through leading Technology decisions and proving expertise across multi-domain solutions & offerings
- Provides effective leadership of Technical Delivery teams; driving high performance, architecture governance, and collaboration between all parts of the Enterprise Services organization across the lifecycle
- Maps technology to business expectations by providing traceable business outcomes while limiting technical debt
- Performs risk management and architectural oversight for cross-domain solutions
- Quantifies the needs of the business to achieve value outcomes, champions required methodology, captures/reuses IP and shares recommended practices
- Represent and deliver the full value of Microsoft technologies and services to our customers.
- Ability to engage in senior-level IT and business decision-makers’ discussions related to agility, business value, and an end to end IT
- Apply advanced analysis skills and experience in principals of architecture to define appropriate customer solutions
- Act as an enabler for other Architects, Consultants, and Partners across our business
- Understand competitive technology and how to properly assess the feasibility of migrating customer solutions from, and/or integrating with customer solutions hosted on, non-Microsoft platforms.
- Be credible by possessing current and deep experience with the implementation of large software systems
- Show passion for the customer through professionalism and striving for excellence in all aspects of the customer engagement
Qualification & Experience:
- The architect should have expert level knowledge required to assist customers/partners in architecting, planning, testing, and deploying solutions
Job Location: Hyderabad, India