- Innovation: Work with Delivery practices to create IP and Innovation roadmap.
- Business: Grow the business, provide guidance and support around scope definition and solution architecture during the services sales cycle, and make it a winning proposal.
- Community: Champion technical community at GD. Collaborate with Delivery Practices and Readiness team to create and evolve Learning roadmap for architects & consultants.
- Technical Thought Leadership: Keep track of the latest technology trends and use them to develop business and market solution strategies for delivery practice. Build stakeholder connections and forge deep relationships with WW CTO Organization & Time Zone architect managers.
- Engages directly in the largest, most complex opportunities and deliveries.
- Identifies opportunities for efficiency and opportunities for scale and re-use.
- Provides technical leadership and strategy, including inputs to new capabilities, technical readiness, based on emerging technologies and market trends.
- Mentors Architects and technical contributors across the organization
- Provides architectural guidance to the team in deal shaping in pre-sales and quality assurance in support of profitable delivery, customer & partner satisfaction.
- Partners with Delivery Managers to review the current portfolio of engagements and contracts regularly to ensure delivery is on track within the approved scope or that scope changes are properly handled (scope change requests, contract add-ons, etc.).
- Partners closely with Time zone pre-sales leaders and team to establish a healthy pipeline to drive & win new business in line with Microsoft strategy.
- Builds key customer & partner relationships and internal stakeholder networks relevant to the business, including Product & Engineering groups.
Qualification & Experience:
- Direct people management skills are required. BE/BS or MBA degree.