The Business Analyst role will support a wide array of projects within the market Pfizer Digital portfolio. The successful candidate will demonstrate an ability to think strategically while gathering requirements from customer groups across the Business Units for projects varying in scope from in-market tasks level to enterprise-level deployments of commercial information systems. The successful candidate will be flexible to the changing needs of the organization; however areas of focus will include analysis, appraisal and recommendation of solutions in the commercial space. The role will involve performing Business Analysis as defined in the Role Responsibilities section. Project management skills will be a plus for any candidate.
- Translates high-level functional requirements into detailed technical requirements. Establishes the requirements baseline and traces requirements throughout the project lifecycle. Ensures the solution meets business needs through benefits realization analysis or post-implementation are reviews. Working knowledge of the Solutions Delivery Life Cycle (SDLC) is a requirement of the position.
- Must seek to become subject matter experts on the processes and systems related to their assignments. Must have the ability to create technical and training documentation as needed to support the regional and global Pfizer Digital organizations.
- In addition to possessing Business Analysis core skills, the successful candidate should have reasonable project management and software testing experience and will understand the overall context of their responsibilities in their assigned projects/programs. Working knowledge of the portfolio governance process (technology investment appraisal) will be an advantage.
- Define the requirements gathering approach and change management plan for complex projects. Partners with other Pfizer Digital team to manage the agreed deliverables. Working knowledge of Pfizer’s standard Statements of Works (SOW’s) template and processes are a requirement for this position.
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or similar in Science, Engineering, or Business-related discipline is a minimum requirement.