- Performs pre-medical review of promotional material to ensure it is accurate, truthful, not misleading and aligned with Core Claims, Common
- Technical and/or other regulatory documents.
- Ensuring delivery of all required activities within expected timelines, on budget and adhering to all requisite guidelines.
- Perform requisite data mining and co-ordinate with cross-functional teams as per the requisite needs of the document.
- Provide regular updates on projects using trackers and presentations as per the pre-specified format.
- Draft/train on developing plain language summaries for all manuscripts, as applicable.
- Responsible for review and data quality control of all documents and ensure that data is objectively and accurately represented
- Adherence to general publication policies and company policies on all documents.
- Scientific support at congresses including the development of materials and reports.
- Attend publications group meetings and updates cross-functional teams on the status of current work.
- Participate in publications subcommittee to plan and implement appropriate publication strategy and tactics in accordance with the Pfizer policy.
- Providing support to the Medical Affairs group including but not limited to literature reviews and summaries, preparation of slide decks.
Qualification & Experience:
- 3 to 6 years of relevant experience for medical graduates/PhDs. More than 6 years of relevant experience for masters in life sciences.