- Strong knowledge of EAI/SOA (application and transactional-based integrations) best practices, development methodologies & standards
- Perform troubleshooting and diagnostic activities for ETL and Database technologies
- Experience with Tibco administration, configuration, and tuning. This includes demonstrated experience implementing APOGEE API architecture and troubleshooting, including working with debuggers, flow analyzers, and configuration tools.
- Development and deployment of Database SQL (DML & DDL), PL/SQL, packages, stored procedures, triggers
- Development and implementation of Unix scripts for loading and transformation processes
- Performance tuning, query plan / explain plan analysis, indexing, table partitioning
- Analyze, design, develop, test, deploy and maintain integration solutions and process flows using technologies like TIBCO BW 5.1x or 6.x, ETL tools like Informatica, Databases like Oracle, SQL Server, Postgre SQL, Nonrelation databases like Elastic Search, etc.
- Ensure security, lineage, and metadata are enforced and captured in the developed code
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree, M.Sc. or equivalent in Computer Science, IT or related