- Perform engineering tasks during project/Proposal execution
- Design oil and gas field process equipment packages.
- Evaluate customer inquiries and specifications and select or recommend process or equipment designs for the application.
- Review customer inquiries and prepare proposals.
- Design equipment to match specifications.
- Lead the development and creation of all project drawings including P&IDs, vessels, structural and piping.
- Confirm compliance with the customer’s purchase order regarding the proposal technical and process requirements.
- Create / review/comment on complex PFDs and P&IDs and perform P&ID walk-downs on fabricated equipment.
- Perform complex process simulations utilizing Cameron defined software.
- Develop deliverables for cost estimating, design engineering, and drafting.
- Coordinate and review the estimating activities of the various departments involved with the proposal to prepare the cost estimate.
Qualification & Experience:
- Minimum Bachelor of Science degree in Chemical, Petroleum, or Mechanical Engineering, with 8 – 10 year’s experience in the design and selection of process equipment for the Oil & Gas Industry;