- Build re-usable unit test documents and track them into QA tools
- Ability to troubleshoot data issues
- Hands-on experience in supporting, automating, and optimizing project deployments using VSTS
- Provide troubleshooting & diagnostic support at L2 / L3 level for the mentioned technologies in multiple time zones
- Strong Data Warehousing skills are required.
- Strong understanding of Data Modelling & Star Schema concepts, data flow, data governance, and data structures.
- Eventually other Microsoft tools like Azure Analysis Services, PowerBI.
- Should be comfortable with Performance improvement using Azure technologies and on-premise Microsoft technologies
- Provide input and implement solutions to drive the continuous improvement of the development and support teams
- Follow best practices in terms of development, unit testing, continuous integration, code documentation.
- Perform Project technical audit and reviews and implement efficiency
Qualification & Experience:
- 4-6 years of experience with any of the following qualifications. BSc in Computer Engineering, Computer Science or Information Technology OR MSc in Computer Engineering, Computer Science or Information Technology