- Develops concepts for manufacturing equipment and thinks of alternatives.
- Calculates the cost of manufacturing equipment and works out the most productive solution.
- May accompanies or contributes to testing and approval of pre-series results, and cooperates with external providers in settling any issues.
- Plans the implementation process for new production sequences, in cooperation with locally assigned Industrial Engineering.
- Is responsible for the cost of the designed equipment and the scheduled delivery date.
- Analyzes product specifications and clarifies product requirements and manufacturing aspects with accountable R&D, Engineering, and/or Product Management.
- Systematic development of equipment design based on existing rules and standards.
- Designs complex manufacturing equipment using defined standard technologies and components.
Qualification & Experience:
- 4 – 6 Years of Experience