The person will be responsible for smooth day to day operation of Business Banking related activities through active coordination and execution of the core tasks i.e. Verification of Disbursement Notice, Limit setup verification, Loan Disbursal Verification, GL Reconciliations, NPA / Write off Reporting along with interactions with Mid Office and Relationship Team. The person should be well in Team Management and timely deliverables.
- Ensure that all process notes, flowcharts, checklist, etc that are referred to by the unit are updated to date. Report to the business head on any changes in the process followed or deviation from the standard process & if need be make relevant changes & obtain approvals;
- Identify training & development needs of the team & conduct training at frequent intervals to meet the training requirements;
- Maintain & update error ratchet, customer complaints tracker along with a corrective & preventive action plan;
- Ensure effective customer service;
- Ensure comprehensive compliance with all regulatory and statutory requirements as relevant for various product and services;
- Formulate process improvement ideas/projects in the unit resulting in cost saves or productivity improvements.
- Be aware of ISO 9001:2000 standards & meet/exceed set quality parameters conforming to the standards;
- Conduct customer satisfaction survey in consultation with the business head & ensure that actions plans devised plan based on the feedback received are executed in a timely manner;
- Ensure that processes laid down are followed in case of contingency.
- Verify & publish various MIS, business newsletters, management reports, presentations as per business requirements;
- Escalate any issues/complaints to the business unit head in a timely manner;
- Support the unit manager in preparation for any audit-related deliverables i.e. internal/external, ISO, Regulatory, Statutory, etc. Attend to any audit findings and resolve them immediately;
- Participate in the launch/implementation of any new Products and Processes;
- Highlight any internal errors committed by the team & take necessary action
Qualification & Experience:
- Post Graduate (M.Com or CA or MBA) from a recognized university.