- Identify opportunities for a strategic tie-up to increase market penetration, sales volume, and brand visibility.
- Add new features/offerings to keep ourselves differentiated from the competitions.
- Develop product offerings to attract merchants from different segments/categories.
- Manage the portfolio like a “product” (business plan, positioning, buying process, market requirements, and marketing plan).
- Establish a pricing model, schedules, guidelines, and procedures and determine the most effective way to deliver a complete solution to an identified market problem.